jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

Quién no añora hoy a un ser querido???...


¿Quién no añora a un ser querido?...A nuestro alcance... o fuera de él... Esta canción lo expresa magníficamente... Y aquí os dejo la letra para canalizar tal emoción y vibrar con la voz de Josh Groban.

Who can say for certain / maybe you're still here / I feel you all around me / your memory's so clear / deep in the stillness / I can hear you speak / you're still an inspiration / can it be / That you are my forever love / and are you watching over me / from up above / fly me up to where you are / beyond the distant star / I wish upon tonight / to see you smile / if only for a while to know you're there / a breath away's not far to where you are / Lie gently sleeping / here inside my dream / and isn't faith believing / all power can't be seen / as my heart holds you / just one beat away / I cherish all you gave me / everday / Cause you are my forever love / watching me from up above / and I believe that angels breathe / and that love will love on / and never leave / fly me up to where you are / beyond the distant star / I wish upon tonight / to see you smile / if only for a while to know you're there / a breath away's not far to where you are / I know you're there / a breath away's not far to where you are

No hay comentarios: